Friday, May 22, 2009

Where are you Meagan?

This past weekend our home was full of fun. We shopped, ate, went to the movies, slept and really enjoyed each other's company. One daughter even bought a 1000 piece puzzle to put together. Yes, 1000 pieces. The box was opened and pieces divided between inside and border pieces. Several of us worked on the puzzle. We got the outside frame put together. We then proceeded to the inside pieces. The flag and lady in the puzzle was constructed and connected to the outside frame. But, before we knew it, it was time for all the sisters to go home. The puzzle sat on the living room table waiting to be finished. Well, I got several more pieces connected, but then other concerns crept into my mind and time.

We needed my granddaughter Meagan to finish this puzzle. She did a 500 piece puzzle in about 1 1/2 days during spring break this year. Meagan, where are you?? We needed you.

Today, I started another baby quilt and needed room to cut fabric. Dad and I sadly put the puzzle away--till the sisters come back next year. We'll start it over then.


2 comments:

  1. Oh well, maybe next year I will be into the puzzel thing:) Had a LOT of fun though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can bring Meagan back and we can work on it together! She'd like that!

    ReplyDelete