Saturday, July 3, 2010

Its Meg Ryan!

As I was looking at the combined photos of Jeni that Dad put in his blog today, I thought she looks like Meg Ryan. The first shows her saying "Hi, I'm Meg Ryan. Im glad to know you." She is staring straight at you and talking to you. Her eyes are blue and her mouth has a smile in it, just waiting to jump out. The last photo has her saying "well good-bye. I'm glad to meet you today, and I hope to see you later." In the photo it looks like she is ready to jump off to someplace. In reality it was school. I guess you might say I've seen You've Got Mail too many times.


4 comments:

  1. Mom's too humble to say "I made that dress." She says it may be the only plaid dress she ever made, but then Jeni loves plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute photos of jeni. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom never could make plaid dresses, kept her up all night trying to match the plaid. The rest of us didn't care, just loved the dress! Those are cute pics of me! Sometimes I forget I was ever cute - or that my kids were ever cute! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pics. They are just so cute and I love the memories of the photos on the first day of school.

    ReplyDelete